A System with Brass Body & Stainless Steel Probe – Without PRV
A System Keg Coupler without PRV
Krome’s A system keg coupler for seamless connections and pouring . Dispense your favourite beer with our coupler. Sas inlet barb on the side and the beer outlet connector on the top. This keg coupler has a different gas inlet configuration of 3/4” BSP.
A system keg tap coupler with Chrome plated Brass body and Stainless steel probe. Perfect for complete SS contact. Comes without a Pressure relief valve.
A system keg couplers are also called German sliders. Used by popular German breweries, they simply slide over the keg valve.
See our different gas inlet thread sizes and with PRV options too.
- A type coupler with Chrome plated Brass body and Stainless steel probe.
- 3/4” BSP gas inlet.
- Used for most German beers.
- Slide on keg valve connection with sleek black handle.
- Comes without a Pressure Relief Valve.
- Suitable for Microbrewery
|Probe Material||Stainless Steel|
|PRV - Pressure Release Valve||Not Included|