Back Bar Cooler with Single Door
The Krome’s back bar cooler is ideal for any restaurant, bar, or nightclub. Self-closing glass swing doors give improved product visibility, allowing you to quickly monitor your current drink or component choices for fast drink creation. This machine can complement bar space. It can also be used as a stainless steel tabletop for an additional prep area. This back bar cooler saves energy room while storing beer, cocktail mixes, soda, and garnishes.
Dimension (in mm) – W-600, D- 520, H- 850.
Net Capacity – 122 Liter
Cooling System – Fan Cooling
Temperature – +1°C ~ +8°C
Refrigerant – R600a
Voltage Frequency – 220V-240V/50Hz
- Krome bar back cooler easily fits under standard kitchen countertops thanks to its silent, front-venting compressor design. Simply slide it into place for a seamless, integrated look that complements your cabinets – or leave it alone. It’s entirely up to you.
- LED lights with a separate switch and glass doors will help you maintain track of inventory so you can always have a full supply of your best-selling goods on hand while also allowing your guests to properly see your selection.
- Keep your visitors satisfied with ice-cold beers and drinks, with a temperature range of 32-50 degrees F, thanks to the digital temperature display and settings.
- With auto-defrost and a self-evaporating water pan, this beer cooler is easy to maintain. Two locks, one on each door, keep the item protected.
- Krome bar back coolers are fitted with a new generation of cooling technology that keeps your beverages and drinks at the proper temperature without generating noise.