Economy Clamp on Tower With Powder Coated- 1 Flow control Tap- Air Cooled Technology – C1316
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
1 Tap Economy Clamp-on Tower Powder Coated finish
This is an economy Clamp-on Beerdispense tower for any event.
Clamp-on tower is a space-efficient innovation that is extremely easy to install on any workbench including your kitchen counter-top for a house party. The tower is simply clamped on to the counter without any need to drill holes. It can be unclamped and stored away when not in use. This is a single beer faucet economy tower that comes in powder-coated finish and turns your party up a notch higher with its ease of use.
Beer Taps are used for controlling the release of beer. Draft beer is a beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant that has a bar, take a look at the bar itself and you’ll see a row of labeled levers. Those are the beers the bar has on tap and they’re generally fresher than the bottled selection. In Our 1 Tap Economy Clamp-on Tower Powder Coated, We use satisfactory Brass Taps with Rich grade of Plastic Knobs, Which Provides an incomparable Pouring.
A single European style tap variant.
Also known as Flow control tap for its flow adjusting knob, European faucet has a thinner and longer spout than US faucet – this results in a beer pour with less foam head.
Air Cooled Technology:
In this System, Cold Air maintains the desired beer line temperature from the keg to the draft beer tower’s faucet, Air Cooled draft beer towers are commonly found on Kegerators, Home and Commercial Bars or applications where the tower is close to a static or forced cold air source
Air-cooled technology is recommended for short runs in draft beer dispensing since this system will not be able to maintain the required beer pouring temperature over long distances.
In this setup, cold air is driven from the cooler to the beer tower which runs along-side the beer lines keeping them cool.
- One Flow Control Tap
- Customized With tap
- Different Color Powder Coated Option
- Simply clamped on to the counter
- Stainless Steel body with brass taps and plastic tap knobs
- Is available with Air Cooled Technology
- Ensure that every pour from your draft beer tower comes out icy cold
- It is a simple and economical solution that will double your pouring power and give your bar the finished feel as you’ve always wanted
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Body Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Mounting System||Through Counter|
|Cooling Technology||Air Cooled Technology|
|Tap Type||Flow Control|
|Tap Handle Material||Plastic|
|Spout Material||SS 304|
- Make a hole of 3″ diameter on the mounting surface to connect the beer lines from cooler to tap.
- Hold the tap perpendicular to the bar top and slide it to the edge of the tap shank.
- Manually turn the nut to tighten the connection and then use a tap wrench to tighten further while making sure to not overdo.
- If the medallion mounting hardware is received separately, fix it into the hole(s) on the beer tower meant for the same.
- The medallion lens goes into the metal ring and holds it firmly in place.
- To light up the medallion, an adapter meant for illumination also needs to be installed.