Economy 3″ T Tower with 3 Flow Control Taps & Illumination- SS Polished- Glycol Recirculation Loop – C1383
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
3 Tap Economy 3″ T Tower Polished SS finish
The Economy T Tower series is the latest addition to our draft beer towers category. The tower is deck mounted with the help of a supporting column positioned at the centre. The horizontal bar lies on top with taps placed on both sides like wings. The Medallion lenses are your best bet to showcase your brands and beer styles!
Beer Taps are used for controlling the release of beer. A draft beer is a beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant that has a bar, take a look at the bar itself and you’ll see a row of labelled levers. Those are the beers the bar has on tap and they’re generally fresher than the bottled selection. In Our 3 Tap Economy 3″ T Tower Polished SS finish We use satisfactory Brass Taps with Rich grade of Plastic Knobs, Which Provides an incomparable Pouring.
Glycol Recirculation Loop Technology:
Selecting the appropriate cooling technology from cooler to faucet can help overcome critical challenges that are inherent to dispensing fresh crisp beer, especially in long drawn systems.
Glycol Recirculation Loop Technology is an excellent way to ensure the same.
In Glycol Recirculation dispensing system, beer temperature is maintained by circulating Glycol solution through a tube in close contact with the beer lines, all wrapped together in an insulating tubing known as the python. Running from beer cooler to the point of dispensing (the beer tap), this system works efficiently even over long distances.
- Mounts on kegerator or counter top
- Three Flow Control Taps for different different flavours
- Stainless Steel body with brass taps and plastic tap knobs
- Is available with Glycol Recirculation Loop technology
- Ensure that every pour from your draft beer tower comes out icy cold
- It is a simple and economical solution that will double your pouring power and give your bar the finished feel like you’ve always wanted
|Number of Taps||3|
|Cooling Technology||Glycol Recirculation Loop|
|Mounting System||Screw Mount|
|Spout Material||SS 304|
|Tap Type||Flow Control Taps|
|Tap Handle Material||Plastic|
|Recirculation Line||5/16" SS|
|Distance Between Faucets||3.83"|
- Make a hole of 3″ diameter on the mounting surface to connect the beer lines from cooler to tap.
- 4 drill (id 10 mm) at 90* to each with PCD 130.70 mm around 3″ center hole.
- Hold the tap perpendicular to the bar top and slide it to the edge of the tap shank.
- Manually turn the nut to tighten the connection and then use a tap wrench to tighten further while making sure to not overdo.
- If the medallion mounting hardware is received separately, fix it into the hole(s) on the beer tower meant for the same.
- The medallion lens goes into the metal ring and holds it firmly in place.
- To light up the medallion, an adapter meant for illumination also needs to be installed.