Keg coupler is a key component of the draft beer system that connects beer and gas lines to the keg. Couplers are not universal as they need to fit the specific keg valve they are made for. A, D, G, M, S and U systems are the major keg systems used across the world.
G System UK Keg Coupler with SS Body & SS 316 Probe
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
G System Keg Coupler
Keg coupler is a key component of the draft beer system that connects beer and gas lines to the keg. Couplers are very specific and only fit the keg valve they are made for. A, D, G, M, S, U and Key systems are the major keg systems used across the world.
This coupler is designed for G system keg valves which is named after its English developer Grundy and used by many European breweries.C5012
What the Keg Coupler Does
Think of the keg coupler as a “key” and the valve of a keg as the “lock”. They can’t work without each other. The keg coupler attaches to the valve and to a CO2 compressed gas line. It allows the compressed air to enter the keg and push out the beer.
As a result of all of these components working together, you get a perfectly chilled and delicious draft beer in the comfort of your home.
The G System Keg coupler’s probe is made of stainless steel that will not wear away over time and your beer will no flavor at all. keg Coupler’s Body is made from Chrome-Plated brass. Probe Size is 1/2″ x 14 BSPT.
Click to see all G system keg couplers.
- With sight glass
- Convenience in use
- Slide on keg connection
- Suitable for Microbrewery
- Used for most Guinness and Harp breweries
- Body design and surface finish of high quality
- Solid Stainless steel 304 Prob resistance to chemicals
- Long-term durability of the handle due to stainless steel
- The keg coupler body features a 0-60 psi pressure release valve that allows you to easily let the pressure out of the keg.
- The keg probe is made of high quality stainless steel that is resistant to chemicals and will not chip, making it more durable and sanitary
- Ergonomic lever handle clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down
|Body Material||AISI 304|
|Prob Material||AISI 304|
|Integral PRV||With PRV|
|Beer Port||1/2" X 14 BSP|