Ink Pen Tower with 2 Flow Control Taps – SS Polished – Glycol Recirculation Loop – C1529
- Installation Instruction
2 Tap Ink Pen tower
Ink pen tower is part of our contemporary designs of draft beer towers for ones seeking sleek and slim looks.
Sharp edges and beautiful cuts makes this tower an eye catching one. The Polished Stainless steel finish reflects light brightly and the Glycol recirculation loop+ beer cooling technology will never let you run out of chilled beer even in long drawn systems.
This beer dispenser is a two faucet variety with standard flow control taps that give complete autonomy of beer flow adjustment to the operator. This results in a streamlined pour and known to give a less foam head.
Medallions with illumination are placed right at the head of the tower where you can display your brand and logo prominently.
Beer Taps is used for controlling the release of beer. Draft beer is a beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant that has a bar, take a look at the bar itself and you’ll see a row of labeled levers. Those are the beers the bar has on tap and they’re generally fresher than the bottled selection.
2 Tap Ink Pen tower is a European style tap variant.
Also known as Flow control tap for its flow adjusting knob, European faucet has a thinner and longer spout than US faucet – this results in a beer pour with less foam head.
Glycol Recirculation Loop Technology:
Selecting the appropriate cooling technology from cooler to the faucet can help overcome critical challenges that are inherent to dispensing fresh crisp beer, especially in long drawn systems.
Glycol Recirculation Loop Technology is an excellent way to ensure the same.
In Glycol Recirculation dispensing system, beer temperature is maintained by circulating a Glycol solution through a tube in close contact with the beer lines, all wrapped together in an insulating tubing known as the python. Running from beer cooler to the point of dispensing (the beer tap), this system works efficiently even over long distances.
- Two Flow Control Tap
- Modern Look with SS Polished
- Mounts on kegerator or counter top
- Stainless Steel body with brass taps and plastic tap knobs
- Is available with Glycol recirculation Loop Technology
- Ensure that every pour from your draft beer tower comes out icy cold
- It is a simple and economical solution that will double your pouring power and give your bar the finished feel as you’ve always wanted
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Mounting System||Through Counter|
|Cooling Technology||Glycol Recirculation Loop|
|Beer Line Tubing||8 OD x 7 ID SS 304 Tube(mm)|
|Spout Material||Stainless Steel|
|Tap Type||European Tap|
Wall mounting beer towers:
- Make a hole of 3″ diameter on the mounting surface to connect the beer lines from cooler to tap.
- Hold the tap perpendicular to the bar top and slide it to the edge of the tap shank.
- Manually turn the nut to tighten the connection and then use a tap wrench to tighten further while making sure to not overdo.
- If the medallion mounting hardware is received separately, fix it into the hole(s) on the beer tower meant for the same.
- The medallion lens goes into the metal ring and holds it firmly in place.
- To light up the medallion, an adapter meant for illumination also needs to be installed