A kegerator makes it simple to maintain ice-cold draft beer, making serving your visitors more convenient. Kegerators are available in a variety of designs and features to suit the demands of any client base. Kegerators are also built to hold a variety of keg sizes and ingredients, ensuring that your restaurant or bar’s demand needs are fulfilled.
Kegerator is a modified look of a refrigerator which is the perfect place to store and dispense a Keg. It helps to keep your Brew crisp and fresh for a long time period. Kegerators are the first choice of everyone, nowadays.
- It comes with 1 faucet, eye-level design, a sleek polished chrome finish, a removable drip tray, and a dual regulator for controlling carbon dioxide. Top Guard Rail: Chrome Plated, Beer Overflow Drip Pan: Chrome Plated, Auto Defrost, Digital Thermostat: Chrome Plated
- The wide interior of this keg chiller can store and dispense up to 50 liters of beer kegs at a time. When you’re not making great homebrew, it can changed easily into an all-refrigerator to give extra refrigerated storage space for parties and special events. It has two movable shelves that can hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles if they are set far enough apart.
- 30% more energy-efficient design provides strong cooling while limiting your effect on the environment and your wallet! It also assists in guaranteeing that your beer is served at the proper temperature.
- Easy Setup -“Just Plug n Play”
- Accommodates up to 50 liters of beer kegs
- Smooth heavy duty Castors
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish Door
- Food Grade NSF approved Clear beer tubing
- Size: 47” × 24 1/4” × 24”(H x D x W). Height includes tower w/o handle, 3 liters CO2 Cylinder included – This cylinder will store enough Carbon dioxide to serve 4 – 5 kegs
- 1 Tap tower
- Dual Regulator for controlling carbon dioxide
- Chrome Plated Top Guard Rail
- Beer Overflow Drip Pan
- Auto Defrost
- Digital Thermostat
|Capacity||2*20 Liters or 1*30/50 Liters|
|Size||47” × 24 1/4” × 24”(H x D x W)|