Undercounter Beer Cooler – 10 beer Line – 195 Liters/Hour – Digital Thermostate
Krome Beer cooler is used in combination with a dispense tower and has a vertical orientation
Dimension (in mm) – W-552, L- 550, H- 7220.
Output – 195 Ltr/hr
Amperage – 5.10A
Power Input – 1000W
Ice Bank – 30-40Kg
Refrigerant – R-290a
Water Tank – 59L
Power Supply – 230V/50Hz
Thermostat – Digital
Compressor – 16.8 cc
Evaporator – Copper
- Krome Beer cooler is designed for professional cooling in large restaurants and catering facilities.
- Designed For Extreme Tropical Conditions & Has Extra Insulation of 45 mm
- The Unit Can Work in an Ambient Temperature of 2 C
- This machine has a pump with a displacement of 8m, thanks to which the cooler maybe suited in the cellar, keeping the beverage chilled all the way to the tap.
- The beer cooler has a cooling capacity of 180-195 l / h.
- The frame is completely made of stainless steel.
- Simple to use push-in fittings on top of the cooler ensure easy connection to the beverage supply.
- The modern compressor cooling unit uses the power input for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage and excellent chilled beer.
- Krome cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its power input.
- Cooling coils are made of stainless steel.
- The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.