Undercounter Beer Cooler – 2 Beer Lines 110 l/hr – Digital Thermostate
Krome Beer cooler is designed for professional cooling in large restaurants and catering facilities. It is used in combination with a dispense tower and which has a vertical orientation
Dimension (in mm) – W-610, D- 420, H- 475.
Output – 110 Ltr/hr
Amperage – 2.90A
Power Input – 667W
Ice Bank – 10-20Kg
Refrigerant – R-134a
Water Tank – 38L
Power Supply – 230V/50Hz
Thermostat – Digital
- Krome Beer cooler is designed for professional cooling in large restaurants and catering facilities.
- Designed For Extreme Tropical Conditions & Has Extra Insulation of 45 mm
- The Unit Can Work in Ambient Temperature of 5-8 C
- This machine has a pump with a displacement of 8m, thanks to which the cooler may be suited in the cellar, keeping the beverage chilled all the way to the tap.
- The beer cooler has a cooling capacity from 75 – 110 l / h.
- The frame is completely made of stainless steel.
- Simple to use push-in fittings on top of the cooler ensure easy connection to the beverage supply.
- The modern compressor cooling unit uses the power input for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage and excellent chilled beer.
- Krome cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its power input.
- Cooling coils are made of stainless steel.
- The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.