Wing Style Bridge Tower with 4 Flow Control Taps and Illumination- SS Polished – Glycol Recirculation Loop – C1331
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
4 Tap Wing Style Bridge Tower SS Polished finish
Give your bar a unique attraction by installing this Wing Tower on your bar counter. Comes with 4 Flow control taps – 2 on each arm with perfect symmetry.
Comes with a polished SS finish that gives a shiny look to the tower. The Flow control taps used to allow flow adjustment and give a less foam head to the beer when poured.
Glycol recirculation loop+ beer cooling technology is employed which is the best bet for long-drawn systems.
Use the medallions to showcase beer styles and your brand. You may also add special or custom tap handles to enhance branding.
Illumination is an additional feature that is sure to add vibrancy to the entire setup.
Beer Taps are used for controlling the release of beer. Draft beer is a beer that’s “on tap,” as opposed to bottled. Next time you’re at a bar or a restaurant that has a bar, take a look at the bar itself and you’ll see a row of labeled levers. Those are the beers the bar has on tap and they’re generally fresher than the bottled selection. In Our 4 Tap Wing Style Bridge Tower SS Polished, We use satisfactory Brass Taps with a Rich grade of Plastic Knobs, Which Provide an incomparable Pouring.
Glycol Recirculation Loop+ Technology is a Triple Layer Insulation. Stainless Steel Glycol Recirculation Loop + Tube uses for optimum cooling transfer. Glycol +, a food-grade antifreeze mixes with water and uses as the coolant in the chiller. It is highly efficient in maintaining the temperature required for the perfect pour right up to the faucet.
Selecting the appropriate cooling technology from the cooler to the faucet can help overcome critical challenges that are inherent to dispensing fresh crisp beer, especially in long-drawn systems.
Glycol recirculation loop+ technology is an excellent way to ensure the same.
- PU Foam for optimum insulation
- 100% Stainless Steel Contact with Beer
- Aluminum Foil Tape for optimum cooling distribution
- Four flow Control Tap
- Mounts on kegerator or countertop
- Precision Flow Control Taps Included
- Take your pouring to bold new heights
- Modern Look with SS Polished Finish
- Made of High-Quality Brass for Durability & Reliability
- Ensure that every pour from your draft beer tower comes out icy cold
- Stainless Steel Glycol Recirculation Loop+ Technology for Optimum Cooling Transfer
|Number of Faucets||4|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Mounting System||Through Counter|
|Cooling Technology||Glycol Recirculation Loop+|
|Beer Line Tubing||8 OD x 7 ID SS 304 Tube(mm)|
|Spout Material||SS 304|
|Tap Type||European Tap|
- Make a hole of 3″ diameter on the mounting surface to connect the beer lines from cooler to tap.
- Hold the tap perpendicular to the bar top and slide it to the edge of the tap shank.
- Manually turn the nut to tighten the connection and then use a tap wrench to tighten further while making sure to not overdo.
- If the medallion mounting hardware is received separately, fix it into the hole(s) on the beer tower meant for the same.
- The medallion lens goes into the metal ring and holds it firmly in place.
- To light up the medallion, an adapter meant for illumination also needs to be installed.